This is the FAQ for Fight League.
- 1 Tag Teams
- 2 Fight Money and Summons
- 2.1 Purchasing Fight Money
- 2.2 Purchasing Items as a Minor
- 2.3 I have not received the Fight Money I purchased.
- 2.4 An error occurred during my purchase and I'm not sure if it went through.
- 2.5 How can I check my purchase history?
- 2.6 Can I get a refund for Fight Money I've purchased?
- 2.7 I purchased Fight Money, but the quantity added to my "paid" amount is less than it should be.
- 2.8 I never received the Fight Money I was gifted from the game team.
- 2.9 Fighters I got from the Summon did not appear in my Fighter List.
- 3 Fighters
- 4 Battle Modes
- 5 Battles
- 5.1 Winning a Battle
- 5.2 Tying a Battle
- 5.3 Teams
- 5.4 How to Create/Adjust a Team
- 5.5 Editing Your Team
- 5.6 Sharing Fighters
- 5.7 Leaders
- 5.8 Members
- 5.9 Turns
- 5.10 Skills
- 5.11 Fight Bursts
- 5.12 Being in a Pinch
- 5.13 Overburst
- 5.14 Skill Terms: Vicinity
- 5.15 Skill Terms: Pinch
- 5.16 Skill Terms: Link
- 5.17 Skill Terms: Countdown
- 5.18 Skill Terms: Barrier
- 5.19 Skill Terms: Shield
- 5.20 Skill Terms: Poisoned
- 5.21 Skill Terms: Burned
- 5.22 Skill Terms: Mine
- 5.23 Skill Terms: Double Hit
- 5.24 Skill Terms: Clean
- 5.25 Battle Rewards: Victory Prizes
- 5.26 Battle Rewards: Tag Prizes
- 5.27 Battle Rewards: Drop Prizes
- 5.28 The "Nice Fight!" System
- 5.29 Speed Bonus
- 5.30 Streak Bonus
- 5.31 Underdog Battles
- 5.32 Triple-Win Bonus
- 6 Feats and Requests
- 7 Other
- 7.1 Important Info about Transferring Data
- 7.2 Backing Up Your Play Data
- 7.3 Transferring Your Play Data
- 7.4 For Users Changing Devices
- 7.5 Performance Settings
- 7.6 Your Registered Location
- 7.7 Changing Your Registered Location for Solo Play
- 7.8 Changing Your Registered Location for Tag Team Play
- 7.9 Titles
- 7.10 How to Earn Titles
- 7.11 Changing Your Player Name
- 7.12 Changing Your Tag Team Name
- 7.13 Changing a Team Name
- 7.14 Increasing Your Team Slots
- 7.15 Increasing Your Partner Slots
- 7.16 Losing Your Connection During Play
- 7.17 Requests from the Game Admins
- 7.18 Notes and Precautions
- 7.19 Other Problems
Tag Teams[edit | edit source]
How to Form a Tag Team With a New Partner[edit | edit source]
Here's how to form a tag team with someone new.
(1) Tap "Form a Tag" in the upper right of the Home screen, then select "Form Tag with QR Code".
(2) On the next window, one player should select "Create QR Code" and the other "Read QR Code".
(3) If you selected "Read QR Code", use the camera to scan the QR code on the other player's screen.
- Fight League uses animated QR codes, so you have to scan the QR code directly from the device. (Screenshots won't work.)
If you're having trouble scanning the QR code, try this:
・Try changing things around If you're trying to scan, bring out your QR code instead. If you're trying to get your QR scanned, try scanning theirs instead. Sometimes cameras won't scan codes correctly, so this can help fix the problem.
・Change to a more stable internet connection If your connection is unstable, sometimes animated QR codes won't display correctly. If there are multiple connections available to you, like Wifi and 4G (LTE), try changing to one of the other connections.
・Increase the brightness on your device If your screen is too dark, sometimes the QR code won't scan correctly. Try increasing the brightness of your screen.
・Get rid of anything else displaying on your screen If there is anything else on your screen when showing the QR code, it might not scan correctly. Try hiding or closing out of anything that might show up and try scanning again.
・Close out and restart Fight League If you tried the above suggestions and still couldn't get the QR to read correctly, try restarting the app. *How to close the app depends on your device.
How to Form a Tag Team With a Previous Partner[edit | edit source]
To team up with an old Partner, you can either use a QR code or select them from your Partner List.
Here's how to form a tag team with someone from your Partner List.
(1) Tap "Partners" on the center left of the Home screen to open the Partner List.
(2) Tap on the Partner you want to form a tag team with.
(3) Then select "Form Tag Team".
When you tap "Form Tag Team", the Partner you selected will be sent a tag team request. You'll form a tag team if they accept your request.
Partners[edit | edit source]
When you form a tag team with a player for the first time, that player will become your Partner and be added to your Partner List. From there, you can view information about that player from your Partner List, form a tag team with them, and more.
How to Change Tag Team Partners[edit | edit source]
To change Partners, first you need to break your current tag.
Tap your current Partner's icon in the upper right of the Home screen, then select "Break Tag". Once you're back in solo mode, you can form a new tag team with a different Partner.
- Refer to the "How to Form a Tag Team" section for more info.
How to Battle With a Tag Team Partner[edit | edit source]
First, you'll need to select the same type of battle.
Before the battle begins, tap the "Call" button in the bottom right of the team confirmation screen to call your Partner to battle.
Once you've both selected the same battle, tap "Ready" in the bottom center of the screen to head into battle together.
Configuring Your Location Settings[edit | edit source]
[Android OS] (1) Open "Settings" on your device. (2) Select "Location services" and set "Access location information" to ON.
We also recommend enabling GPS.
- For Android OS 6.0 or Newer
(1) Open "Settings" and select "Apps". (2) Select "Fight League" and then select "Permissions". (3) Turn on both "Storage" and "Location".
[iOS] (1) Open "Settings" on your device. (2) Select "Privacy." (3) Select "Location Services" and make sure "Location Services" is turned on. (4) Scroll down and turn on the setting for "Fight League."
- These instructions may not apply to all devices. For more info, refer to the instruction manual for your device.
First Tag Bonus[edit | edit source]
This is a bonus that rewards you with Fight Money when you form a tag team with someone for the first time.
You will earn the First Tag Bonus for the first 20 players you form a tag with.